KYOSHO 1/8 GP 4WD R/S INFERNO NEO 2.0 RED
Readyset features newly developed KE25 engine and 2.4GHz R/C system! World Champion Inferno DNA forms the core of a new generation chassis design!
With the power of a 28-class and the sharp performance and fuel economy of a 21-class, the newly developed KE25 engine delivers the best of both worlds. Awesome power and stability support an aggressive driving style, ideal for hard racing. With the new Syncro 2.4GHz R/C system, organizing frequency bands are a headache of the past. Simply switch the power on for faster and safer radio control to support the superior performance of your machine.
Based on the Inferno NEO with the design DNA of the 8-time World Championship winning Inferno at its core, the chassis has been further enhanced and features front and rear stabilizers for improved cornering, spiral gears in the front and rear differential units, as well as increased strength steel for the spur gear and hard main chassis, and a polished muffler as standard in the Readyset. Only fuel, engine starting tools and batteries for the R/C system are needed to drive your own world-class racing machine. The Inferno NEO Race Spec Readyset is built to take the punishment of hard racing and for you to enjoy for a long time.
• Combines 28-class power with 21-class fuel economy to realize awesome power output from a wide power band through a high efficiency 3-port rear-exiting exhaust.
• Stylish FHSS 2.4GHz R/C system featuring dual rate function is pre-installed. Also features 4-channel receiver, providing scope for future development.
• Based on the Inferno NEO with a racing specification chassis to match the power of the new engine. Delivers superior performance, durability and control stability.
• 3.5mm shaft big bore shocks produce high durability and smooth damping function on a wide variety of surface types.
• The micro square pattern tires are fitted on the Inferno MP9 wheels as standard to realize high strength and claw-like grip on any type of the surface.
• Vivid pre-colored printed body realizes excellent aerodynamics for low resistance and stable posture in the air.
• Resin torque rods with optimal hardness and flexibility are equipped on the front/rear. Minimizes effect of sudden input while using suspension function to maintain running performance.
• Tuned muffler with hard polish finish and spring connected manifold are equipped as standard. Delivers stable output with the resin slide carburetor.
• Steel center spur gear and spiral gears on the front and rear differential unit deliver greater drive efficiency and increased strength to meet the engine's power.
• Syncro 2.4GHz transmitter and receiver are complimented by KS-102BK high torque servo. Readyset package delivers the best performance out of the box.
• Mounted with new KE.25 engine with rear exiting exhaust. Small flywheel realizes sharp acceleration.
• Zero-resistance frictionless recoil starter eliminates power loss after starting. Enables easy starting.
• Turnbuckles on tie rods (2), front/rear upper suspension arms (4) and steering linkage rod allow easy setting adjustments.
• Features front universal swing shafts.
• Full ball bearing specifications.
• Thick suspension arms minimize twist.
About RACE SPEC.
"RACE SPEC"is a new generation Readyset that uses the FHSS Syncro 2.4GHz R/C system and KE.25 engine with high power output and fuel efficiency. RACE SPEC is designed to make it easy for anyone to experience the performance of a top-end racing machine.
Excellent control and user-friendly 2.4GHz! Features a failsafe function for safety performance!
• Additional steering function
• Additional throttle function
• ABS brake function
• 3rd-channel additional function <3-position switch / 0-120% offset for each position> functions compatible with all channels
• Transmitter is equipped with charger jack
• Compatible with European standard FHSS system (frequency hopping system) 2.4GHz system
• The Up and Down buttons are in place for future updates and are currently none functioning
• Pre-assembled chassis with pre-set control linkages
• Pre-painted body
• Syncro KT-201 Transmitter (4-channel receiver)
• AA-size alkaline batteries x 8 for transmitter and receiver
• Engine starting tools (fuel bottle, plug heater)
Chassis Technical Data
• Length 469mm
• Width 307mm
• Height 189mm
• Wheelbase 325.5mm
• Tread (F/R) 258mm / 261mm
• Tire(F/R) 116×44mm
• Gear Ratio 11.56：1
• Weight 3,400g (approx.)
• Engine KE.25
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Detect A Den users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.