Based on the extremely successful Vector X20 Modified Brushless motors, LRP developed special Stock racing motors. Innovative features like the dual axis balanced dynamic rotor, finely adjustable five-step timing or the optimised compact stack for better drive feeling and higher efficiency have been taken over to the X20 StockSpec.
The motors are available in the specific windings for Stock racing. They are extremely powerful, low maintenance and comply to the rules of the international and national Stock classes.
Highest output from Blue is Better!
Vector X20 BL StockSpec - 13.5T - Vector X20 technology also for stock racing!
- Advanced StockSpec magnet - Race-legal high-strength magnet for maximum performance
- XTEC X20 Coolmax housing - Machined 7075-T6 aluminium can with maximum cooling for lowest running temperatures
- Dynamic balanced StockSpec rotor - Dual axis balanced 12.5mm sintered StockSpec rotor for maximum power and highest efficiency
- Optimised racing stack - Optimised packed stack for improved drive feel and efficiency
- Waterproof preciSensor™ system - Fully waterproof precise sensor positioning for best power, throttle feel and efficiency. Fully adjustable and replaceable
- Easy-Tech features - Black coated shaft and magnet, laser-engraved turns and rotor, sealed winding
- 5 timing inserts - Finer timing adjustments, inserts now with degree markings
- Oversized ABEC 5 ball-bearings - Larger sized ABEC 5 bearings for maximum durability
- O-ring dampening - For vibration-free operation even under highest rpms
- EasySolder design - Heavy copper, 6-layer PCB for lowest resistance
- World‘s winning motor technology
- Turns: 13.5T
- kV: 3050
- Operating voltage: 3.7 - 11.1V
- RPM: 22570
- Power: 253W
- Magnet material: Sintered 12.45mm
- Weight: 165g
- Winding: Star (Multistrand Copper Winding)
- LRP Vector X20 Stock Spec 13.5T 540 Competition Brushless Motor (1 pc)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Detect A Den users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.