Introducing Nugget Ned’s Bedrock Blasta. This yabby pump attachment will dramatically increase your suction power so you can suck up more pay dirt.
Most gold will sit at the absolute bottom of a crack, crevice or hole. If you don’t suck up the remaining layer of pay dirt you will be leaving gold behind!
Easy to install and has been heat moulded to fit snugly over your 50mm yabby pump. Accompanied with a stainless steel hose clamp to ensure a tight fit. Also includes instructions so that you can get the most out of this great attachment.
Tips & Tricks
1. Check your yabby pumps suction gauge (The wingnut inside the bottom of the cylinder). Loosen to reduce your suction. Tighten to increase your suction. It will take some trial and error to get optimum suction in conjunction with the Bedrock Blasta.
2. Push on the attachment onto your yabby pump as far as it will go.
3. Position the hose clamp to be covering the lower side of the cut in the PVC. Tighten with a screwdriver.
4. If your yabby pump is too tense to operate or too loose and not pulling up material, repeat steps 1 -3.
5. Enjoy sucking up more gold!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Detect A Den users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.