The SteelPhase sP01 is a modern low noise audio enhancer, with built in LiPo battery for over 20 hrs use. Unique features include a Mode switch to accept stereo and mono wiring, and a 3 position Filter. Designed and tested by prospectors for prospectors, with very good results on the Minelab SDC2300*, GPZ7000 and GPX series, including the GPX6000. It works extremely well with headphones and external speakers alike.
Very low noise circuitry for the clearest amplified sound allows you to hear the faintest of target signals.
2022 version has the following improvements:
– Laser Etched control panel
– Laser cut On/Off switch guard
– Improved quality Audio Cable
– Improved quality USB charge cable
Perfectly suited to most detectors, but will provide excellent results particularly on gold detectors that have a faint signal response. Most detectors put out very clear audio, it’s usually the play back device that lets down the audio path. With the SteelPhase sP01, the Filter control allows you to control how much clarity you want coming through. When using stereo headphones, the Mode 2 position also opens up the audio, giving more clarity, with minimal background noise.
• Easy to use
• Rugged construction
• Compatible with most detectors
• Low background noise / distortion
• 3 filter options (compresses and enhances different audio frequencies)
• 2 switchable output Modes
• Broad volume range for precise setting
• USB rechargeable LiPo battery – approx. 20 hr run time
• High speed charge time – USB cable included
• Compact and lightweight, approx. 205g
• Military grade components
• High quality aluminium enclosure
• Urethane coated PCB for corrosion resistance
• Professional grade audio plugs and low-noise patch cable supplied
• Manufactured in Adelaide, Australia
* Phase Technical Adaptor Lead required for use with the SDC2300.
* Minelab adaptor cable required for use on the GPX6000.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Detect A Den users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.