Monday - Friday 8am - 4.30pm
Saturday 8am - 1pm
Sunday and Public Holidays Closed
Just a reminder that as recent Health Orders stipulate the wearing of face masks whilst inside business premises in NSW, it is now mandatory to wear face masks whilst in our Detect A Den shop in Batemans Bay until further notice. Also dont forget to 'check-in' using our Q - code before entering our shop.
Dear Valued Customers RE: COVID – 19
ACTION PLAN CORONAVIRUS
As the Global Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak continues to evolve, we wanted to update the steps we are taking to minimize the risk of exposure to our employees and customers. Our priority as always is the health, safety and well-being of our staff & customers.
Here at Detect ‘A’ Den we are following the government guidelines closely and following the latest release of information, at current we are are open for business as usual. We are following the advice from NSW health authorities, State & Federal Governments and Worksafe NSW and will advise our customers on any further changes. For now, we have introduced some changes to help protect our staff and customers in conjunction with NSW heath and Worksafe NSW.
➢ Ensure high standards of routine environmental cleaning (Standard cleaning products are fine). ➢ Clean and disinfect high touch surfaces regularly, including desks and keyboards.
➢ Open windows, enhance airflow and adjust the air conditioning.
➢ Encourage preventive actions including personal hygiene (handwashing, reducing face contact, cough etiquette), physical distancing and taking time off when unwell.
➢ Avoid large indoor meetings and lunchrooms and use outdoor venues, if possible.
➢ For intermittent handling of cash, the staff member should be advised to perform hand hygiene immediately after handling cash (either soap and water or hand sanitizer, whichever is available).
If required soon, gloves will be made available for the handling of cash.
We have some requirements from our customers, and they are to:
• Ensure they stay 1.5m from any other customer or employee of Detect ‘A’ Den.
• Consider using card ‘Tap & Go’ for all purchases to limit cash handling spread. 02 4472 4666 firstname.lastname@example.org www.detectaden.com.au 1/33 Orient Street, Batemans Bay NSW 2536
• Cover your sneeze or cough with your elbow or with a tissue.
• Avoid close contact with people who are ill.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
• Reduce physical contact with those around you, such as not shaking hands.
Under no circumstances should you visit Detect ‘A’ Den shop if you:
• Have returned from overseas within the past 14 days.
• Been in contact with someone with COVID-19.
• Are displaying flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath or sore throat).
We would like to advise all our customers that our online shop is open and will remain open through any advances,
this is a great alternative to avoid human/human contact whilst this pandemic is occurring. Our shop phone is listed
below, and Ray is extremely knowledgeable and able to give great advice over the phone.
We thank you all for your continued support & wish you all the best over the challenging times ahead.
Stay up to date with the latest information about Coronavirus, including answers to frequently asked
• NSW Health Novel Coronavirus – latest information and frequently asked questions
• Australian Government Coronavirus health alert
• Australian Government Smartraveller advice for international
Detect A Den
23 March 23, 2020