Powered by GeoSense-PI™ technology, the GPX 6000 is the fastest, lightest and simplest way to find all types of gold in one machine.
GeoSense-PI™ technology quickly and precisely analyses gold signals buried in the ground, so you'll be able to hear all gold pieces clearly.
Find All Gold
Small fragments to large nuggets and everything in between can be accurately located with this one detector.
With automatic features and an easy-to-use interface, you'll be an expert at finding gold from the moment you turn on your GPX 6000. Because Automatic Ground Balance continuously adapts to changing soil conditions as you swing your detector over the ground, there's no need to adjust any settings. Finding gold has never been easier.
Lighter Swing, Longer Detecting
The GPX 6000 weighs only 2.1 kg (4.6 lb), featuring light carbon fibre shafts, streamlined control box, and signature U-Flex™ armrest, so you can detect for longer and feel comfortable doing it.
Built to Last
Tested in the harsh environments of the Australian outback, Africa and the Middle East, the GPX 6000 can withstand extreme heat and heavy rains. A 3-year warranty is included, backed by Minelab's global support.
Choice of Coils
Coil options include a versatile 11" Monoloop coil for tight spaces and pinpointing tiny gold pieces, a 14" Double-D coil to detect gold accurately even in salty environments, and a 17" Monoloop coil to search areas faster and find big nuggets. All coils are waterproof to 1 m (3.3').
Loud and Clear Audio
Whether listening with the loud and clear external speaker or the supplied wireless Bluetooth® headphones, you'll never miss out on the sound of gold.
- Search Modes (Ground Types): Difficult (default) | Normal
- Double-D Modes: EMI Cancel (default) | Conductive Ground Cancel
- Ground Balance: Auto | Manual (Quick-Trak)
- Noise Cancel: Automatic (on start-up) | Manual (as needed - 5s duration)
- Sensitivity: Manual (levels 1 — 10) | Auto (level 11) | Auto+ (Level 12)
- Threshold Tone: On, Off
- Volume: 5 Levels
- Length: Extended: 155 cm (61 in) | Collapsed: 67 cm (26.5 in)
- Weight: 2.1 kg (4.6 lb) (with 11" round Monoloop coil)
- Display: Monchrome LCD with backlight
- Available coils: GPX 11™ 11" round Monoloop | GPX 14™ 14" round Double-D | GPX 17™ 17"x13" elliptical Monoloop
- Audio Output: Built-in loudspeaker | Wired 3.5 mm (1/8" headphones) | Bluetooth wireless audio (aptX™ Low Latency)
- Supplied Headphones: ML 100 wireless headphones
- Supplied Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery 5833 mAh
- Battery Runtime: 8 hours (approximately)
- Waterproof: Coils: submersible to 1m (3.3 ft) | Detector: splash / rain proof
- Operating Frequency: 1.225 kHz
- Operating Temperature Range: -10°C to +50°C (+14°F to +122°F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
- Key Technologies: GeoSense-PI™ | Bluetooth | aptX™ Low Latency
What's in the box:
- Minelab GPX6000 Metal Detector
- Minelab GPX11 11" Round Monoloop Coll (Waterproof to 1 m)
- Minelab GPX14 14" Double-D Coil (waterproof to 1m)
- Minelab ML100 Bluetooth Headphones (Wireless with detachable cable and USB charging cable)
- Minelab Li-Ion Battery (Quick-Release Rechargeable Battery)
- Minelab AC Mains Plug Pack Charger
- Minelab Battery Charging Cable
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Detect A Den users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.