The Quest Xpointer PRO is waterproof to 60m, operates on its own built-in Lithium Polymer battery, which charges off USB. Gorilla tough coil wiring technology ensures the unit does not false during the process of probing for the target. Additional features include an LED flashlight to assist with low-light hunting, a flashing red LED indicator, and a woven belt holster for easy portability.
The Xpointer PRO allows you to accurately pinpoint the location of a detected buried object, minimising recovery time and preventing damage to a potentially valuable find. Microprocessor circuitry ensures maximum sensitivity and requires no adjustments or fine tuning. The Xpointer PRO is waterproof to 60m, operates on its own built-in Lithium Polymer battery which charges off USB. Full recharge is achieved in approx. 2-3 hours, for an estimated run time of 8-10 hours. Gorilla tough coil wiring technology ensures the unit does not false during the process of probing for the target. Additional features include an LED flashlight to assist with low-light hunting, a flashing red LED indicator, and a woven belt holster for easy portability. This versatile tool can even be used to find metal pipes or detect the nails in walls. Key Features:
- 60m Waterproof housing
- Built in Li-Poly battery, simply charge off USB
- Selectable Sensitivity and Alarm Modes: users can select 1 to 4 levels of Sensitivity and 3 alarm modes: audio / audio + vibration / vibration only. Also features a red flashing LED indicator. The Xpointer PRO will remember the Sensitivity and Alarm mode you were last using. The short beep at start up is to say it has internally calibrated and ready to be used
- Ratio Alarm Indication Technology (RAIT) – the alarm frequency will change depending on the target distance – regardless of the Sensitivity Level. This allows you to estimate the depth of the target.
- High sensitivity – superior sensitivity to help you find buried objects faster with improved accuracy
- Stable performance – the Xpointer PRO runs very stable during use, with less false alarms
- Battery alert and lost mode – the Xpointer PRO will alert when the battery is running low. It will also beep when it has been left on with no detection for 3 minutes
- Automatic retune/calibration on start-up – the Xpointer PRO will give a short beep when it’s ready to work
KEY DETAILS: Included with each Quest Xpointer PRO
- Xpointer PRO probe – orange colour
- Security lanyard
- Heavy duty holster
- 2 x Probe tip protectors
- USB Charging Cable
- 2 x spare O-rings
Depth – Submersible to 200 feet / 60 metres Length – 9.8″ / 25cm
Weight – 200g / 7 oz with battery
Thickness – Max 3.8cm
Battery – Built in 3.7V 500mAh Li-Poly Battery
Working Method – Pulse induction
Operating Frequency – 95 kHz
Tuning – Automatic
Indicators – Audio / Vibration / LED – LED flash rate increases when probe nears a metal object Controls – Power switch (On / Off) & Mode control
LED flashlight (Once power on)
NOTE: The Xpointer PRO may have an audible rattle when moved from side to side – this is not a fault – this is the micro switch which controls the power on/off when the detector is used under Diving Mode.
Covered by a 2 year Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Detect A Den users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.