GOLD ATLAS OF NEW SOUTH WALES - BY DOUG STONE
Doug Stone's new Gold Atlas of New South Wales includes over 80 Pages of detailed gold prospecting maps for metal detector operators including many new release maps and photographs in colour. The Doug Stone Gold Atlas of New South Wales Goldfields is an essential tool for prospecting the New South Wales Goldfields. Includes very detailed maps of alluvial and reef mining, old and modern, including tracks, dams, creeks and landmarks and also known nugget find locations with some GPS coordinates.
- Bathurst-Orange District - Ophir-Mullion Creek Goldfield, Hill End Goldfield, Sofala-Wattle Flat Goldfield, Hargraves-Windeyer Goldfield, Peak Hill Heritage Goldfield
- Bathurst-Crookwell District - Trunkey Creek Goldfield, Abercrombie Goldfield, Tuena Goldfield, Junction Point Goldfield
- Adelong-Wee Jasper District - Wee Jasper Goldfield, Adelong Goldfield
- Southeast District - Montreal Heritage Goldfield, Pambula Goldfield, Yambulla Goldfield, Nerrigundah Goldfield, Little Snowball Creek Goldfield
- Batemans Bay District - Clyde River-Nelligen-Currowan Goldfield, Mogo-Batemans Bay Goldfield, Moruya Goldfield, Majors Creek Goldfield, Mongarlowe Goldfield, Nerriga-Oallen Ford Goldfield, Yalwal Goldfield
- Northern Districts - Copeland Historic Goldfield, Moonan Brook (Denninson) Goldfield, Nundle-Hanging Rock Goldfieldm Drake Goldfield, Old Bulldog Goldfield
- Milparinka-Tibooburra District - Mt Browne Goldfield, Mt-Poole-Good Friday Diggings, New Bendigo (White Elephant) Goldfield, Warratta Creek Diggins, Evans Gully Goldfield, Nuggety Gully-Tunnel Hill-Easter Monday Diggings, Tibooburra Common Goldfield
Hard cover, spiral bound, measures 27cm x 40cm x 1cm thick, approx 1kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Detect A Den users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review